mcafee.com/activate : Deactivate McAfee License Install Another Computer – When using McAfee, you may come across a situation where you want to activate McAfee subscription on another device, but you have already installed the product on maximum device limit. In a situation like this, you can either purchase a subscription to a new device or you can follow this article and get an alternate solution. Sometimes, a complete hardware failure makes the system idle and you want to utilize your McAfee subscription by installing it on another device.
In case, you are also facing the same situation then one solution is to deactivate McAfee License from one device and activate in on another. It is an easy process and takes a few minutes to work. You just need to have the product key of your currently active McAfee subscription.
DEACTIVATE MCAFEE LICENSE INSTALL ANOTHER COMPUTER
HOW TO DEACTIVATE MCAFEE LICENCE FROM A DEVICE?
Here are provided easy steps to deactivate the McAfee subscription from a device.
- Turn on your PC. You can use any device to deactivate.
- Open the web page and go to the http://home.mcafee.com.
- Click on the My Account on the header part of the screen.
- Enter your McAfee username and password and click on the Login button.
- In your McAfee account, click on the device you wish to deactivate.
- Click Deactivate.
Your selected device’s McAfee Antivirus Subscription has successfully deactivated. Now you just need to activate it on another device.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MCAFEE LICENCE ON ANOTHER COMPUTER?
Now the installation process is pretty much same for the first McAfee installation on your device.
- Start by checking the system requirement of the software.
- Upgrade your Operating System if necessary.
- Make sure to remove any existing Antivirus or security software installed on the system.
- Use a high-speed internet connection.
- It is recommended to install and run MCPR(McAfee Consumer Product Removal) tool, which prepares your device for McAfee Installation.
DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND ACTIVATE MCAFEE
Since you are Installing McAfee on Another device, your Retail Card must already have redeemed and activated. So, you can skip to part to download and install McAfee on the device.
- Open the web browser and go the official website of the McAfee.
- Click on the My Account and log in by providing the username and password.
- Click Subscription and select the Add device.
- Now, from the list, choose the device type and hit the Download button.
- A setup file will start downloading. Open this file by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device.
You have successfully installed the McAfee License on Another Computer via McAfee Activate.